Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Recap neglect. It's real.

Hive, I have completely been neglecting my wedding recaps.  I am determined to pick them up again soon so you can all check out the details and the ceremony and all the fabulous fun we had at the reception.   It's a story that I definitely want to see through to the end!

But before I get back on the recap horse, I should tell you why, exactly, I've been on such a long hiatus.

Or maybe I'll just show you instead:



Surprise!!!  Yup, Mr. C and I are expecting a little Cauldron in June.  It's amazing to think that in just a few months' time, we'll be welcoming a tiny addition to our newly created family.  It's had me a bit distracted, to be sure!

Anyway, now that you know what I've been up to and why I've been so absent around here, I promise I'll get back to those recaps post haste.  I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment