Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bubbling With Joy: Making an Entrance

We made it to the pavilion, a little damp, but really no worse for wear!


After ditching the umbrella and making some readjustments, we kept going, and I heard the first notes of Reckless Kelly's "Wicked Twisted Road" coming from Stephen's guitar.  Mr. C and I are both big fans or Reckless Kelly, and I chose this song because of its beautiful guitar work, but also because I wanted Mr. C to recognize the music rather than just have it be background noise.  Now it has even more of a special meaning for both of us.


Hooray, we made it!


Mr. C was all smiles, and I don't think I took my eyes off him as we walked up the aisle. 




I love so many things about this next picture: all the smiles, how Mr. C and his mom are making almost the same face (hilarious!), and how Mr. C's stepsister is taking pictures of the parents' reactions.  Love it. 


At the top of the aisle, my dad gave me a big hug, which was lovely, but he managed to pull my veil out of my hair.  Oops!


No worries, it wasn't too hard to get back in there while he shook hands with Mr. C. 



 Handover completed and veil refastened, Dad took his seat.


Let the ceremony begin!



***All photos by Lindsey & Beto Photography.***

Missed a Cauldron wedding day recap?  So far, we've had: 

Final Preparations
We All Assemble

No comments:

Post a Comment