Monday, October 14, 2013

Bubbling With Joy: Dancing with Dad

After my first dance with my husband, it was time to get my dad out on the floor.



I had a tough time picking a song for the dad/daughter dance because my dad and I have never been terribly close.  A lot of the songs out there are pretty sappy and just didn't seem right!  Luckily, dad is a big fan of old-school country music, so I chose an old favorite - Waltz Across Texas.


It was a big hit, and I love the photos and my memories of dancing with my dad that night.  He even sang to me a little.  


Are you doing a dad/daughter dance? 


***All photos by Lindsey & Beto Photography***
Bubbling with Joy: Cincinnati? :  wedding austin pictures pro pics recap Bubblin06 Bubbling With Joy: Making an Entrance :  wedding austin pictures pro pics recap Bubblin06 bubblin06

Missed a Cauldron wedding day recap? So far, we’ve had:

No comments:

Post a Comment