Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bubbling With Joy: Arriving at Pecan Grove

After a nice drive out of Austin to Driftwood with my girls and my mom, we made a quick stop to pick up my wedding dress from a friend whose house is pretty close to Pecan Grove (thanks PJ!)  Shortly afterward, we pulled into Pecan Grove, met up with our photographers, and headed inside to the bride's room to finish getting ready.

Windmill at Pecan Grove
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

The florist also arrived shortly after we did, and when she brought the bouquets into our room, I started crying happy tears!  They were so beautiful, and exactly what I'd hoped for.  (More on the flowers later!)

Pointing out the bees in my bouquet, I think!
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

The girls' dresses, waiting patiently.
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

In the bride's room, we stood around stalling for a bit, waiting for one of the caterers to come back with a tray of snacks and drinks before closing the room up so I could put my dress on.  Waiting was making me a little nervous.

Checking emails, mostly for something to do with my hands.
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

Meanwhile, the boys had arrived as well, and they were already dressed, but were hanging out in the groom's room taking care of the final details.


I've never seen Mr. C so happy about a flower!
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

Mr. C's brother pinning on Best Man S's bout
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

Mr. C checking out my card.
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

The card I gave Mr. C.  We like pigs.
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

Best Man S finishing up his speech.
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

Hmmm...looks like Mr. C and I both used our phones to fill the time!
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

Back in the bride's room, our friendly caterer had finally swooped in and dropped off some tasty treats, including a bottle of bubbly!

Some snacks and some bubbly!
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

The girls and my mom had already donned their attire (good use of time, ladies!), and we enjoyed some nibbles and a champagne toast before getting down to the important business of getting me dressed to be wed!

Mmm, cheese.
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

Missed a Cauldron wedding day recap?  So far, we've had: 

Cauldrons Get Hitched!
Wedding Day Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment