Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bubbling With Joy: Cauldrons Get Hitched!

Mr. C and I have been married for a little more than two months...which means it's about that time, hive.

Yup, it's time for wedding recaps!

One of my favorite photos from our wedding day. 
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

We received our amazing wedding photos from Lindsey & Beto Photography just after Thanksgiving, and it's been so much fun reliving the big day through all of their images.  Our wedding day truly came together just as I had hoped, and after two months of marriage, I still think fondly about all the love we felt and all the fun we had.  Lindsey and Beto's photos captured so much of that love, fun, and celebration, that I know their images will keep all those moments fresh in our memories for many years to come.  

I can't wait to share it all with you - so let's get this party started!

I take full credit (or blame?) for my ridiculously silly recap icon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment