Friday, December 7, 2012

Bubbling With Joy: Donning the Dress

As I've mentioned in other blog entries, my wedding dress was definitely one of my favorite parts of this whole wedding adventure.  I could not wait to wear it (and to finally show Mr. C!), so I was pretty excited when it was time to get dressed, because I finally got to wear the dress for longer than a fitting appointment!

The dress, on a lovely hanger my mom made showing my married name (edited for privacy).
Personal Photo

We got the dress down off its hanger, and I stripped down to my undergarments (no photos of that, thankfully!)  Mama C helped me put the dress on.

Just after stepping into the dress.
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography 

I knew it would zip up, but I was still feeling a little nervous!
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

We turned around to face the other way (photographer's orders!)
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

I actually managed to keep my hands at my waist instead of on my boobs!
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

My mom's hands.
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography 

Yay, it's all happening!
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

Once the dress was fully secure, I took a moment to check everything out. 

Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography

But only a moment.  Then I had to make sure no one (including me) was going to cry.   No smudged makeup for anyone!

Woohoo!  I'm getting married today!
Photo by Lindsey & Beto Photography


Missed a Cauldron wedding day recap?  So far, we've had: 


Cauldrons Get Hitched!
Wedding Day Morning
Arriving at Pecan Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment