Sunday, March 25, 2012

The (wedding) revolution will be televised...

I have to say, there sure are a lot of wedding-related shows on television these days.

Say Yes to the Dress - New York (and there's also one set in Atlanta)
Four Weddings
Bridezillas
Platinum Weddings
Amsale Girls
My Fair Wedding with David Tutera
My Big Redneck Wedding
Amazing Wedding Cakes
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
Swanderosa

That's TEN shows, and I don't even know if I have managed to list them all!  Seems like TLC and We are dominating, with CMT contributing two shows capturing a country angle.

P stumbled on an airing of Four Weddings one night after tying one on, and when he told me later that he had watched it, his commentary had me cracking up.  Boys and wedding shows don't really mix well.

I haven't seen all of these shows, but my favorite is probably Say Yes to the Dress or Amsale Girls - I loved shopping for my gown and I love watching other brides find their perfect fit.

Do you watch wedding shows on television?  Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment