Thursday, April 12, 2012

Picture pages, picture pages...

When many of my girlfriends got engaged over the years, one of the first things I would gift them with was...

Image from www.seo.com
...a wedding magazine (or two, or three)!  It was always fun to sit down with them and flip through pages of wedding gorgeousness as they were just getting started on the planning.

After I got engaged, one of the first wedding-related things I bought for myself was (I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count!)  Yup, a wedding magazine!

Oh, who am I kidding, I bought four of them.  And six months later, I'm still buying them!  They are just so pretty, and they have a limited shelf life...seize the moment, right?

My favorites are:

Image from Merci New York
Martha Stewart Weddings.  Full of beautiful photos and clever yet classy ideas, I wish this one came out more than just once a quarter...

Image from Sara Wight Photography

New York Weddings.  Even though we're getting married in Texas, I still love the way the team at New York puts these special issues together.

Image from Michael Russo Events

The Knot.  The thickness of these magazines might just rival the September issue of In Style.  So many ads!  But all fun to look at.  And I love the real weddings featured in every issue.

Are you slightly addicted to wedding magazines?  Just me?

1 comment: