Monday, April 2, 2012

There's a jungle cat in the bathroom...

Mr. C had his bachelor party back in March in Vegas with about 10 of his friends - sounds like they had all sorts of fun!  Amongst other activities (which you can guess, I'm sure), they spent time by the pool, gambled, shot automatic weapons, went ATVing in the desert, and generally got up to no good.

I basically told Mr. C before he left that I trusted him not to compromise our relationship by doing anything extremely stupid while in Vegas.  I'm not the kind of girl to become outraged if he wants to go to a "gentleman's club" and have a fun time, but I did tell him I didn't necessarily want him to tell me all the details of the weekend, either.  No need to worry myself over activities that don't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.  He was really excited to have a big bash with his buddies, he did have a great time, and that's all that really matters to me.

And we did watch The Hangover at my suggestion the night before he left.  Just to get him in the right frame of mind.  

Did your fiance have a bachelor party?  How did you feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment