Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rain, rain, go away!

Y'all, this is so not cool.

Boooooo.
The weather for Saturday has been shifting around all week - ranging between 40 and 60% scattered thunderstorms.  But this morning it's now full on 70% thunderstorms.  No sun even in the little graphic anymore.

I talked rain plan with my coordinator over email this morning.  I know it will all be fine, but the vision of the day that I had in my head is slowly disintegrating.

Here's hoping the weather gods decide to clear the skies for us.   If not, I just have to remember that everyone will be there, love will fill the room, we will be married at the end of the day, and our photographers will work some magic to make it all look beautiful.

But right now I'm pretty bummed out.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Buy yourself a really fun, big (golf) umbrella for some great photos. Everything will turn out fine.

    ReplyDelete