Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wrapping it up...

On Wednesday I flew to Austin to wrap up our wedding preparations.  I did a few fun things that day, like pick up our marriage license!

Woohoo!  We're getting married!

I also spent the flight to Austin finishing up the last few table names, and that night I decided to make cute little signs for our chairs:


Table names! Minus the three I finished on the plane. 
Sewing bride.

The last sewing project - signs for our chairs!

On Thursday, Mr. C flew in, and we went to a concert in Gruene, by ourselves (!) before all the wedding madness would start in earnest on Friday. We got him his first pair of cowboy boots for the occasion.

Boots!
On Friday morning, because of the weather forecast, we went to get some essential accessories:

The clear one is for me.  :) 

Friday night we threw a great welcome party, with almost everyone who will be at the wedding in attendance.  More on that later...

And this morning, I woke up to this text from bridesmaid Chicago J:

Yeehah!  The wedding day has arrived!

This view outside our window:

Good thing we bought those umbrellas.
And this surprise delivery from my husband to be:

Yellow roses!
I have no words. 
That's it, hive, it's my wedding day!  Mr. C has gone off for a shooting adventure with all his buddies, and I am soaking up some alone time this morning before the bridesmaids and my mom arrive in my room for hair and makeup.  I know the day will totally fly by - I kind of can't believe it's here.  But stormy weather or sunny skies - I know I am ready to walk down that aisle and marry my love.

Signing off for the last time as a miss (!)  - Miss Cauldron

No comments:

Post a Comment