Friday, July 13, 2012

Bee-yond excited!

Y'all, I got picked to be a bee!  I am so excited!  


I'll be blogging on WeddingBee as Miss Cauldron; I was just introduced on the site today.  


My intro on WeddingBee.


You can still follow my blog here, of course - there is plenty more to write about, so my posts will keep on coming, and many of my new and old posts will be re-posted on WeddingBee.  


I just had to take a moment to share my excitement at being chosen to play an important part in such a fun community.  And I'm sorry it's been a bit quiet around here this week - I've had a busy week of work and after-work commitments.  But I promise to "bee" seeing you again soon with a regular blog post!   

3 comments:

  1. Excited for you! I was wondering when I first read your blog if you were applying because I thought you'd make such a great blogger bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Welcome to the Hive. :-)

    ReplyDelete