Friday, June 8, 2012

Something old...

I found a white hair on my head the other day, y'all.  Right at the front of my hairline, smack dab in the middle.  Not grey, not silver, straight up white.

I was actually at work at the time, and I pulled that sucker right out of my head.  Then checked to make sure it was in fact white.  (It was.)

Cue mild freakout, under fluorescent office lights, which I can definitely say is not the ideal place to be when having a mild freakout about your age.

Sometimes I feel like the "something old" at my wedding is going to be, well, me.   I'm not saying 33 is senior citizen territory, but in the wedding world, I suppose it's on the older end of the spectrum.  I take comfort in knowing I'll be happy and in love on the big day, which I am certain does more to keep a person looking young than anything else.

But I'll be keeping an eye out for the return of that stupid white hair.

I think I'm going to go buy some wrinkle cream now.

No comments:

Post a Comment